The price quoted is per square meter.
Deck WPC synthetic outdoor flooring composed of 55% wood and 35% HDPE and 10% resins, UV stabilizers, etc. It is double-sided with a narrow comb on one side and wide on the other. Ideal choice for pool floor, terrace, outdoor areas of shops, gardens, marinas etc.
- High resistance to organisms that attack natural wood (e.g. woodworm etc.)
- Long lifespan
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to ignition
- Resistance to solar radiation
- Thermal insulation (from -40ºC to 70ºC)
- Board dimensions: 23X140X3600mm
- Board weight: ~9kg
- Warranty: 5 years
- Does not contain toxic and dangerous substances, preservatives, formaldehyde, benzene.
- It does not pollute the air and the environment.
- It is 100% recyclable.
Look and feel
- Look and feel of natural wood.
- Available in a variety of colors.
- It does not require maintenance and painting.
- It has great color stability.
- Treated like wood, cut, nailed or screwed.
- Very easy installation.
- Installation with clips in ironwork or plastic frames every 35cm (maximum).
DECK-WPC Floor 23/140mm BROWN 4040Product Code: DECK-WPC Δαπέδου 23/140mm BROWN 4040
Dimensions: L 3,600 x W 140 x H 23
- Thickness: 23 mm
- Board dimensions: 3600 mm X 140 mm
- Area of Sanidas: 0.504 m²
- Composition: 55% wood – 35% HDPE – 10% resins
- All prices include VAT