The price mentioned is per square meter.
You place the order in packages with a package size of 2,522 m² with a quantity of 6 Laminate per package.
Cannot order less than one package.
Perfection is in the details. That's why, next to our floors, we also offer plenty of accessories - including underlays, skirting boards, profiles, and much more - to finish your floor to perfection.
- 25 years warranty for home use.
- 5 years warranty for commercial use.
- Class 32 - Suitable for moderate commercial use.
- Easy installation thanks to the Uniclic snap-on system. Quick-Step is the inventor of the Uniclic installation system, which is today the standard in clip-on installation systems. Use the revolutionary and patented snap system to join your floorboards effortlessly.
- 4 Grooves - These boards have grooves on all four sides, giving your space a rustic character.
- Grooves Type: Small carving. Refined micro-chiseled edges clearly delimit the boards.
- Gloss level: silky matte, semi-matte. The combination of satin and matte gives your floor a feeling of warmth with a low percentage of reflections.
- This particular floor is suitable for installation over traditional underfloor heating. Simply follow the installation instructions and you can enjoy both your beautiful Quick-Step floor and the comfort of underfloor heating without any worries.
- Waterproof technology: Splash warranty. Quick-Step pressed floors have a water-resistant, glued base plate along with a unique, pre-tightened fastening system. Thus, they offer excellent protection against surface moisture, such as when a drink is spilled.
- Scratch Guard Quick-Step floors are up to ten times more resistant to scratching than floors without Scratch Guard.
- Quick-Step offers more than just floors. For every floor we offer, you can find a complete collection of accessories, including underlays, finishing profiles and plasterboards that perfectly match the color of your floor.
- Quick-Step pressed floors have received the EU Ecolabel. This means that they are made from at least 80% sustainable wood, avoid hazardous substances in their composition and are produced in energy-efficient factories. In addition, Quick-Step pressed floors have a very long life and an extended product warranty, and are also easy to repair and remove.
Laminate Quick-Step Largo LPU1664 Cambridge oak darkProduct Code: Laminate Quick-Step Largo LPU1664 Cambridge oak dark
Dimensions: L 2,050 x W 205 x H 10
- Thickness: 9.5 mm
- Board dimensions: 2050x205x9.5 (mm)
- Origin: Belgium
- Joint: 4V
- Class: Class 32 - suitable for moderate commercial use
- Warranty: 25 years for domestic use / 5 years for commercial use
- All prices include VAT
Available within 20 days